The Arntz Optibelt Group is a leading global manufacturer of high-performance belt drives. Optibelt products are used where durability and quality are required without making any compromises: in machine engineering, in the automotive branch, in the agricultural engineering sector and the household appliance industry.
The family-owned company has some 2500 employees worldwide. From its headquarters in Höxter (North Rhine-Westphalia), the Arntz Optibelt Group runs eight production sites in six countries. They are all committed to a common governance principle: eight sites, six countries – one quality!
Are you looking for a job where you can combine your technical mind-set with your strong sales expertise? Then join our team at our sales unit based in Legnano (MI):
Technical Sales Support (m/f/d)
In the role, it is important that you have the ability to build long-term relationships with customers as well as being a team player internally. Optibelt is a company in a fast moving industry, there are many opportunities to grow and develop! In order to enjoy working with us and be successful you must be a person who is self-reliant, accountable, results-oriented, appreciates tempo, change and takes own initiatives.
- Consulting our customers in the selection of the appropriate products by using your technical expertise and knowledge
- Support in the design of complex drive systems (using calculation software / drawings)
- Responsible for belt drive calculations / simulations and the evaluation of technical claims
- Continuous technical support through direct communication to the customers
- Processing of special inquiries / feasibility studies / offers in cooperation with our headquarters and production plants
- Constant market observation and research (market price, market trends and competitor activi-ties) to strengthen the competiveness
- Implementation of trainings (technical)
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Graduation in technical Highschool (Diploma), at best degree (BA/MA) in industrial engineering or alternative degree in mechanics or mechatronics
- More than 2 years experience in a sales or technical function, at best with experience in work-ing/servicing OEM customers and/or in the field of industrial power transmission
- Willingness to an occasionally national/international travel activity
- Good knowledge in English and Italian in spoken and written in combination with strong com-munication skills
- Experienced in understanding technical drawings
- Experienced in working with MS Office, at best CAD software, SAP is preferable
Comprehensive and personal benefits package commensurate with experience, which includes an attractive annual bonus plan, a company car as well as expense reimbursement.
Are you interested
in this varied and interesting challenge? Then please do not hesitate to send in your CV
today by either using the following link or QR-Code or by clicking on the button "Online application" below!https://karriere.optibelt.com/cztkh
Mr. Davide BoganiGeneral Manager
Optibelt ITALIA SRL , Corso Sempione 221 , I-20025 Legnano (Mi) , www.optibelt.com