The Arntz Optibelt Group is a leading global manufacturer of high-performance belt drives. Optibelt products are used where durability and quality are required without making any compromises: in machine engineering, in the automotive branch, in the agricultural engineering sector and the household appliance industry.
The family-owned company has some 2500 employees worldwide. From its headquarters in Höxter (North Rhine-Westphalia), the Arntz Optibelt Group runs eight production sites in six countries. They are all committed to a common governance principle: eight sites, six countries – one quality!
Are you looking for a job where you can combine your technical mind-set with your strong sales expertise? Then join our team as:
Area Sales manager (m/f/d)
Tuscany & Emilia Romagna
For this position, a technical degree (e.g. industrial engineer (BA/MA) or a degree in mechanics or mechatronics) is required. You should also have a minimum of 3 years’ experience in a sales function, preferably experience with servicing OEM customers and/or in the field of industrial power transmission. As motivated sales personality, you also have the ability to build long-term relationships with customers.
Optibelt is a company in a fast moving industry, there are many opportunities to grow and develop! In order to enjoy working with us and be successful you must be a person who is self-reliant, accountable, results-oriented, appreciates tempo and change, takes own initiatives and is a team player internally.
- Acquisition of new potential customers and development of existing customers in a sales area in the northern part of Italy
- Responsible for achieving of defined sales, turnover and margin objectives
- Leading of customer projects and development of application solutions, independent preparation of quotations and follow-up of project/offer realisation
- Conduct sales conversations and negotiations
- Continuous customer support through regular visits to our customers and their branches
- Constant Market observation (market price, market trends and competitor activities)
- Implementation of trainings (commercial/technical)
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Degree (BA/MA) in industrial engineering or alternative degree in mechanics or mechatronics
- More than 3 years experience in a sales function, at best with experience in working/servicing OEM customers and/or in the field of industrial power transmission
- Willingness to an intense national travel activity
- Good knowledge in English and Italian in spoken and written (preferably also German)
- Good knowledge in MS Office, SAP is preferable
Comprehensive and personal benefits package commensurate with experience, which includes an attractive annual bonus plan, a company car as well as expense reimbursement.
Are you interested
in this varied and interesting challenge? Then please do not hesitate to send in your CV
today by either using the following link or QR-Code or by clicking on the button "Online application" below!https://karriere.optibelt.com/deshw
Mr. Davide BoganiGeneral Manager
Optibelt ITALIA SRL , Corso Sempione 221 , I-20025 Legnano (Mi) , www.optibelt.com